Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mommy's Day Out

I had a girls day today with one of my good friends, Elyssa, and we went out for mani/pedis and coffee after we ate some delicious Chik Fil A that just opened up in the Bay Area. It was a lot of fun and I don't have any pictures to share of that because I was unplugged! I really needed the stress relief and the break! It was awesome and much needed. I did manage to snap some pictires when we got back and when the girls woke up from their nap. Elyssa stuck some balls down Presley's shirt to make boobies and we were all cracking up! You really can't see them in the pictures but at least now the smiles, faces, and expressions make sense. Haha! They loved her and were giving her kisses and everything! Presley also insisted that she wear Daddy's hat around this afternoon. We plan on hanging out with the Huey's again tomorrow when they all come over for some BBQing Texas style (they are from Texas too). I cannot wait for the girls to play with little Wesley again!
 
 
 
Presley has boobies!

Boobies!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment