Saturday, September 1, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1


I ran across this recently and thought it would be fun to try! Everyday you take a picture of your kids doing the theme or action. I especially thought it would be fun because it begins with a picture of me and the girls and ends with a picture of me and the girls--which also happens to be 29th birthday! So....here we go!

Day 1: You and your child(ren)


Travis snapped this picture today when me and the girls were sitting outside on the patio this morning.

I thought I would also share some of my other past favorites of me and the girls and even some of Travis with the girls for fun:













And then there is this one which is my absolute favorite because it was the very first time I got to snuggle them both together at the same time 3 months after they were born. Mother's Day 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment