Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge: Photograph Your Kids is sleeping. Currently, Presley has been sleeping in the bed with us. I know, I know what you might be thinking: a. that it is unsafe and b. that we are making a bad habit that is going to be hard to break. But we do have our reasons on why we are doing this. First, we just got Presley out of the swing not too long ago and that in itself was hard to break. I actually cursed the doctors while we were transitioning her out of there for even suggesting we put her to sleep there because it was so hard. They had suggested it because her reflux was terrible even with meds and also because of her narrow airway and her two RSV incidents which led to one CPR performance and another one that was very narrowly missed. Now that she is older, reflux is under control and she is bigger now and we are hoping that her airway is too. Anyway, so she sleeps with us until we slowly transition her to the co sleeper in our bedroom since RSV season is almost here. I secretly love her sleeping with us. I just love to cuddle my babies and if it were up to me Kourtney would be in there too but she rolls too much and doesn't like it. Here are my sleeping beauties:



Here are some of my favorites from the past that I have taken. I just love when to watch them sleep. They are so peaceful and look like little angels! I also love to admire their extra long eyelashes that I think they got from their Daddy. My favorite is when I take them to the park and they run around like crazy and play and then we come home for lunch and they immediately crash out afterwards. They get so tired and they just don't have a care in the world and I absolutely love that. They are just so perfect!












No comments:

Post a Comment