Friday, December 28, 2012

As this year comes to an end...

I cannot believe that 2012 is really coming to an end soon! It seems like the girls are growing way too fast and I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I decided to make a family yearbook that they now offer on Shutterfly and thought that I would share it on here as well. It is just a collection of pictures about what our past year has been about and as I looked through them I couldn't help but tear up as I looked back and saw how little the girls were, how big their getting now, and just how precious they are to our little family. I think I will do this every year since I rarely print my pictures--they mainly just go up on the blog and in my passport extra hard drive. It'll be nice for the girls to look back on one day. If any of my family wants to order one, I can get a good price on them so let me know if you'd like one.

Click the link below:


Click here to view this photo book larger
Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment