Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas at the Swains


Well the girls are recovering nicely and I am very happy to report that there are no more runny noses in this house and I am not busy all day wiping noses and picking up nasty tissues strewn all over. Presley's breathing is a lot better although I do have to give her multiple breathing treatments throughout the day. Pnemonia is a nasty virus and it lingers so this just helps her breathe a little easier. It also reduces the inflammation from the bronchiolitis. The Drs. say it will take at least a month for her to get back to normal. The house is getting back in shape although it isn't anywhere near as tidy as I like it to be. The past few days I just decided that the house and laundry could wait and that I wanted to take some pictures of the girls. Afterall, all that stuff will be waiting for me but I will never get this year back with the girls. So we took some pictures! They loved every minute of it and so did I since Travis got me a new lens for my camera. It is the 50mm 1.4 just in case anyone is wondering ;) I love it! I am still learning how to use it and when I get a few free minutes I mess with it and try to familiarize myself with it. These are the pictures that I have gotten so far on it during our little photo shoot. Some of these they are also modeling for a boutique called Bootleg Lace Boutique. I loved the pants! The first picture above is my new favorite and I didn't even ask the girls to kiss for me. They did it on their own which made it even more sweet! They do it all the time throughout the day and I just hope they love each other when they are teenagers! Haha! Today is going to be all about cleaning the house, watching some Christmas movies with the girls, and just getting everything ready to relax over the next two days. Better go for now!




































No comments:

Post a Comment