Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa Flies In From the North Pole!

Yesterday was a moral day over at the air station and since it is almost Christmas, they decided to do some Christmas activities in addition to the normal lunch cookout and visiting. They even had Santa Claus fly in on the helicopter and take pictures with kids! It was really awesome and the girls seemed to enjoy it. Kourtney however did not want to sit on Santa's lap and was crying really bad when we put her on there just for a quick picture. The guy taking pictures asked if I wanted for him to still take the picture and the CO's wife yelled "yes! Those are the best ones!" And I kind of have to agree! Presley could've cared less about Santa and just sat there nice and pretty. I wish I would've take more pics and with my nice camera but it was near impossible when having to chase two toddlers around the entire hangar deck! I'm lucky to have gotten these with my iPhone!

 





 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment