Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year! A Look Back at 2012

2012 was not too bad to us. Sure there were some tough times like hospitalizations but for the most part times were good. What I loved most was watching my littles grow into little toddlers although in my opinion it was too fast and I pleaded with them to slow down so that I could wrap my head around it. They didn't and I am just amazed at how perfect they are even though their beginning was everything but perfect. I know 2013 has more amazing things planned for us and our New Years resolution is to see as much as San Francisco as we can. This is our last year here and I feel like we haven't had a chance to explore as much as we usually do because of health concerns of the girls and because flu season takes up half the year. Some other resolutions of mine for 2013 are:

  •  to stay up to date on work (I fall behind a lot)
  •  to have more Mommy and Me days with each of the girls so that they get more indivualized attention
  • 365 project (take one picture a day). I plan to do it through Instagram
  • reduce clutter
  • more date nights in with Travis (dinner, movie, cuddle time?)
  • more unplugged days (no phone or answering of emails on weekends)
  • to get healthier physically, emotionally, spiritually (it's my last year in my 20's!)
I thought we would take a trip back to 2012. Here are some of my favorite highlights:

February
My little girls turned ONE!

 
The birthday girls

 
Won the My Tiny Valentine contest

March 
Meeting Great Grandma for the first time

April 
First family picnic
 
 
 
Easter 2012
 
 
  
  
 
Meeting Great Nana for the first time

May
 



 
 
 
First time swimming

June

Meeting Great Grandmama for the first time
 
First time at Pier 39
 
July
 
Celebrated our 5th anniversary

August 
First time in a big pool

September 
First time playing on the beach
 
 
October
 
First time at Lemo's Farm

November 
Meeting Grandpa Billy for the first time

December
 
 
 
,WOW what a difference a year makes! Cannot wait to see what exciting things 2013 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment