Sunday, April 29, 2012

What a Fun Weekend!

We have been going to the park by our house a lot lately (Cuernavaca Park in Burlingame) since the weather has been beautiful lately. I bring the girls a lot now--just about everyday. We had a great weekend there so I thought I would post some pictures of it. I love this park because not only does it have an awesome view of the San Francisco Bay, but it is secluded and not a lot of people go there as there aren't a lot of kids that live around here. It also has a huge lawn for picnicing and for running. I love that the playground has some cool features that I haven't seen in most playgrounds like a spinning mushroom thing, rock climbing, and spinning monkey bars. Of course, Travis and I being kids at heart, had to try these out and we had a blast! Here are some pictures:















Daddy on the spinning mushroom

Me going down the slide



And this is what happens when it's time for Kourtney to leave the park. Haha! There's always tomorrow baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment