Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our Very First Picnic




Travis and I took the girls on their first picnic a few days ago at Cuernavaca Park which is about about 4 blocks away from us. It is a beautiful park with a great few of the San Francisco Bay and huge lawns to sprawl out on. I love picnics and after being cooped up all winter and during RSV season it is nice to be able to go out and get some fresh air all together and enjoy the warm spring sun. Being cooped up is really starting to get to me but I fear that if I give in too much or become too lenient that the girls will catch a bad cold and that we would end up in the hospital again. So, the girls got their last shot of Synagis two weeks ago and so by the end of May we should be able to go wherever we want freely but also limiting our time spent with other kids. I packed chicken wraps, chips, and strawberries and we took one of my favorite comforters to lay on. I packed some Baby Mum Mums for the girls and they enjoyed those very much while we ate and just took in the fresh air and the view. It was a great day and really helped to lift my mood and take my mind off some of the many things that have been getting me down lately.















2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there to capture YOU in some of these pics! You think I could talk you into doing a few family pics when I do your anniversary session? Pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would LOVE that Jennifer! That is if you are up for the challenge of rounding all of us up! Haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete