Friday, May 4, 2012

Water Babies

Last weekend we had a heat wave.....well, it was in the 80's and for here in San Francisco that is hot! I decided it was time to break out the kiddie pool I bought the girls a couple of months ago on clearance. They still fit in their newborn bathing suits that I had them in back in September but they sure have grown since then! They loved splashing in the pool and playing with their squirters that Mimi bought them. I can only hope for more of these days! The only part that they didn't like at all was putting sunscreen on. Since I was recently diagnosed with skin cancer, you can bet these babies will always be lathered up with loads of it so I hope they get use to it! Here are some fun pictures and a video of their fun in the sun:









No comments:

Post a Comment