Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thing 1 and Thing 2 Photo Shoot

We went to the park today to shoot the Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfits and it was SO much fun! I love these little outfits and they are by far the best quality of tutus that we have received for them to model. If you are looking for a tutu for your little girl, Precious Baby and Maternity Boutique on Facebook is where you should look. The girls had so much fun running down the big hill that is at the park and their little tutus were just bouncy and I could hardly stand the cuteness! I love my baby girls!














And here are some pictures that I thought I would post of how I got all these pictures. Daddy kept the girls chasing after him and I think Daddy got a good workout running around after these little ones today! So sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment