Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

I LOVE this time of year! It is my absolute favorite season and there's just something in the air as soon as the first day of fall comes around that makes it so special. In Texas, there's not this big change in seasons like there is here in San Francisco and other parts of the world. It's just hot. All the time. So as much as I love and miss Texas dearly, I do love appreciating and experiencing the different seasons and what each one brings. There's just so many things about fall that I love that I made a little list the other day of the things I love so much about it:

1. Pumpkin everything! Especially the lattes!
2. Boot weather! I love to wear them everyday with my jeans tucked in them.
3. Making my favorite soup recipe
4. Cozy hoodie weather
5. Fall hues like burgundy, mustard yellow, grey, and cream
6. Lazy weekends cuddled up watching movies
7. Rain storms
8. Taking a stroll on the hiking trail
9. Long, warm baths
10. The smell of my Fall potpourri (I will share this recipe later)

Welcome Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment