Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rainforest Cafe

Before Mimi left I wanted to take her to the Rainforest Cafe since she has never been. I love that place. It is a restaurant that has these huge aquariums and is all decked out like a rainforest. It has gorillas, monkeys, butterflies, cheetas, and all sorts of other animals that all move and are very lifelike. Their is also a thunderstorm every 21 minutes and a mist fills the restaurant and all the animals go crazy. I love every minute of it. The girls had so much fun. I will say that Presley was the better behaved one of the two which is unusual and opposite most of the time. She sat quietly and took everything in and loved the aquarium that we sat in front of and also colored. Kourtney on the other hand was out of control. She was standing up in the highchair and was leaning back all the way and about gave me a heart attack a couple of times because I was scared she was going to flip backwards. But we had a good time and I hope to bring the girls back when they get a little but older.











No comments:

Post a Comment