Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo Shoot Sneak Peek

The girls and I had a blast today with Jennifer from Jennifer Yvonne Photography (she was also the one that did the girls' first and Christmas shoot) doing their 1st birthday shoot. It was so much fun and there was lots of baloons, ruffles, kisses, and cupcakes! Presley was her usual diva self and I think it was mainly in part to teething and she wouldn't let me leave her side and if I did she would bawl. She finally came around though. Kourtney was as calm as can be and was a natural. The cupcake smash was a big hit with the girls and Kourtney would have ate the whole thing had we let her while Presley wasn't a big fan. She was, however, a big fan of getting messy! This was by far the best shoot ever and Jennifer was amazing as usual. Great props, great company, and two little miracles makes for a great day in my opinion! I cannot wait to see the rest but here is a little teaser....





No comments:

Post a Comment