Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 5 and 6 of the 25 Days of Christmas

So I fell asleep last night before I got a chance to post because Presley was giving me problems all day long (not eating) so I was exhausted by the end of the day. But here is day 5 and 6:

Day 5

Presley, Kourtney, and I wrapped a few gifts while listening to some Christmas songs and the girls loved the wrapping paper! It kept them entertained while I wrapped their gifts. Here is a little video:



When daddy got home, they played and the girls even played a video game with Daddy. Kourtney fell asleep on Daddy while he was playing.










Day 6

We kept it simple today because Daddy has 24 hour duty and just watched a Christmas movie, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, while we played.




The girls have also started taking baths in their new bath seat since they can sit up now! They love it and love to play with running water. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment