Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 16,17,18, & 19

Day 16

Today was Grandma Della's birthday so we called her and watched Mickey's Christmas Carol (again....it's Daddy's favorite Christmas movie and he says he wants to watch it everyday until Christmas. I don't know about that).

Day 17

We wrapped a few more gifts and sang Christmas songs.

Day 18

We wrote out our Christmas cards and the girls got into the Christmas cards while I was trying to print out some tags for the Christmas Potpurri we were suppose to make. Kourtney crawled once today and she hasn't done it since and she has been getting up on all fours and starts crying because I guess she forgot how to do it. It is so funny. But I turned my back for a few minutes and all I heard was the paper ripping and peeked around the corner and saw they had successfully opened one of Uncle Ron's gifts to them. Thanks for the balls Uncle Ron! ;)

What are you two doing?


Day 19

Today we went ahead and made Christmas Potpurri but I still need to print the tags since Travis had to go to Best Buy and buy some more printer ink. The way we make Christmas Potpurri is I put 1 orange, 1 lime, a couple of Bay Leaves, 5 Cloves, and some Cinnamon sticks in a cellophane bag and you give it to the person and the instructions are to slice the fruit and add everything into a pot on the stove with some water and simmer. It makes the whole house smell so great! I love it. I figured it is a great inexpensive gift for the neighbors and Vivian, the girls' Early Intervention therapist that is coming to the house a couple of times a week. The girls are now sitting up unassisted and although we are having major feeding issues with Presley, we have decided to drop her down to 27 calorie formula instead of 28 and she seems to like it a lot more. I am also trying to get her to eat more cereal by sweetening it up with some apple juice. It is kinda working. I am trying not to stress but it is stressful that she won't wat and gain weight. Although I have come to my own realization that since she eats the same amount or sometimes even more than Kourtney on a higher calorie diet and is still not gaining you have to wonder what role genetics is playing since her Daddy can eat candy all day and still not gain weight!  We also got a huge box full of presents from Grandma and Grandpa and Kourtney quickly noticed they were new and made her way over there to try to open them. Here are some pictures from today.


Therapy time with Vivian



Playing together


Presley after her lunch

Kourtney into the presents


Totally busted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment