Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013


We are starting our second part of our vacation and I will have to update with our recent Monterey and Sausalito trips and adventures but wanted to jump on here and write a little something since it is Father's Day. It was pretty uneventful as we just hung out around the house and rested since we have been gone most of this past week. Nana left yesterday and so we needed to get back into a routine--although I don't know why as we are just getting ready to mess it up again. So today was all about Daddy snuggles and play time and to me, that's a great day! Father's Day kinda snuck up on me since we have been gone and Travis is the pickiest shopper so there were no presents or even a card (he throws cards away). Oh well, he's happy and that makes me happy. We love him so much and he is the best Daddy I could have ever asked for P & K. They definitely have a special bond with him--I have never seen them laugh and smile as big as they do when they are with him. There is just something about little girls and their Daddy's I guess.....














And here's one of my Daddy (your Grandpa) taken on our wedding day:


Andddddd a throwback of last year's Father's Day:



No comments:

Post a Comment