Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was my first Mother's Day and while I wished it was different and that we all could have been home as a family, I am grateful that they are here and healthy. Things could have been very different.... Travis and I spent our day at the hospital with our girls and the nurses gave us 2 roses and some pictures with their footprints on them. They are so cute! I also got to hold both girls at the same time and it was great! Presley was looking at Kourtney and smiling and Kourtney was fast asleep because she had just eaten. Daddy was also tickling Presley's belly and she would smile. Here are some pictures from my first Mother's Day:

Presley and Kourtney

My little girls

Mommy and her girls Kourtney and Presley

Mommy and Daddy kissing the girls

Our family :) :)






I love my girls
Mommy and Kourtney

Presley

Mommy and Presley

Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment