Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!

It was my first birthday as a Mommy yesterday and I had a great day with the Presley, Kourtney, Daddy, and Mimi. We just hung out here at the house, ordered takeout, ate cake and opened birthday presents. The girls got me 2 1hr long full body massages and I think that is perfect since my back is killing me carrying them around all day. They are starting to "talk" nonstop and are very fussy when I leave the room or stop paying attention to them for one second so I constantly have to be playing with them-not that I am complaining ;) just hardly get anything else done in the house! Kourtney is up to 12 lbs even now and is 22.75 inches long and Presley is 11 lbs 3 oz and is 21.75 inches long. They are both rolling over now and still love Mickey Mouse and SpongeBob Squarepants. I decided that they would be Minnie Mouse this year and I had to make their costumes by hand since they apparently don't make Minnie Mouse costumes in newborn size. I think I did a pretty good job though and everyone should be getting Halloween cards in the mail soon. In other news, I won a photo shoot giveaway so the girls will be getting a free holiday photo session and I am so excited because the lady that does the photos is amazing and it also frees up some money for more shopping money! Here are some pictures:

My first birthday as a Mommy (28)

Happy Birthday Mommy! Love, Kourtney & Presley

Playing while we enjoy ice cream cake

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

Kourtney my little Longhorn cheerleader

Presley my little Longhorns cheerleader

Trick or Treat!!!!!!

Kourtney as Minnie Mouse

Presley as Minnie Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment